Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eternal Changes In Martha Because Of Linda


“as I pulled away from Burger King this morning waving good bye to my new sister in Christ, Martha, , I thought…. now what?   Where do I go from here with this gal?  She wants me to help her find a church, understand the Word and teach her how to pray… , I realized I had not helped her with any of her long list of earthly life issues.

And YET………….

HOPE was hers today.  She left with a changed heart, a bible in her hand ( brought one with me J) and tears and a smile because she is not alone anymore, Jesus is her companion.”

Follow the example set by Linda, get involved with Safe Families for Children Central Indiana at: www.safe-families.org.
(Names of SFFC clients are changed to protect their privacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment