Monday, September 12, 2011

How will God play a role in your life now that you have been to Springhill Camp? - 18 Happy Campers Post #3

I now believe in God & know that God is with me
I need to pray more and ask for His help
I will rely on Him more, this is a better thing for me
I want to know more about God
I learned to put people up & not down. God made them beautiful
I did not change, my life will be the same
God will be in my life more
I will be happy, nicer and pray more
Because of my talks with the counselors about God, I am a better person
I will try to be nice and kind
I will  forgive more

This is the final of 3 posts about the kids that SFFCCI sent to camp during the summer of 2011.

Get more information and get involved with SFFCCI at www.safe-families.org

Chuck Gross - President Advisory Board
           
           



No comments:

Post a Comment