Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Diane Palma Saw God At Work On Thursday 10/19/2011

Diane is Assistand Director of Safe Families for Children.  She keeps telling me that if I keep my eyes, ears, mind and heart open, I too can see God at work.  She shared the following examples with me.


"1:00pm:  Tearful Grandmother calls, desperate for a safe place for her 4yr old grandson, today.  They'll be homeless by the end of the day. 
5:00pm:  Courageous Safe Family opens their door to welcome a 4yr old homeless boy into their home for 2 weeks...just in time for dinner!
Today, between 1 and 5pm, total strangers from two polar worlds were brought together by the Grace of God and through Safe Families for Children.   
Today, I was humbled yet again.  I have the best job in the world!"

Get to know the heart of Diane Palma be visiting the following blog articles: Why Safe Families for Children 7/28 and Two Soccer Moms: What Did They Start? 7/21

Chuck Gross
President - Advisory Board

No comments:

Post a Comment