Sunday, October 16, 2011

How Tracey Mitchell-Strong Saw God At Work Last Week

 "I would like to report how God worked out child care for three boys that are placed with one of the Safe Families, and now the Safe Family mom does not have to rush home from work to retrieve them off the bus. I pray that those boys' mom will follow through and have consistency in visiting and talking with her kids, as they are having a rough time. I pray that she finds a home. I pray that she is timely for any and everything.  I send praises that one of our mom's found a home and I pray that the home passes the Section 8 inspection so she can move in and get her children back. I pray that God helps two twin boys and their younger brother to control their attitudes and not lash out at others. I pray that one mom realizes that children are a blessing from God and that he gives her the know how to appropriately parent all of them!!!! I pray for another mom to find a home and a job. "


Tracey is a member of the SFFCCI professional staff.  We thank God for having her on His team at SFFCCI.


Chuck Gross
President Advisory Board

No comments:

Post a Comment